Thursday 25 October 2012

Atlantic breeze

The Atlantic Ocean

Swakopmund jetty

One Blood








Outfit of the day




Hat: Foschini
Stunners: Mr Price
Hi-low dress: Cotton On
Flip-flops: Havaianas
Cardigan: Woolworths
Ring: ALDO
Watch: Fossil








































Pizza anyone...


The only country world-wide where the desert lies next to the ocean
The mighty Namib desert with the highest dunes in the world
My Namibia








Bright summer nails











That was my trip to the coast...Swakopmund last weekend.
Have a lovely day guys.
Toodles.

AK.

9 comments:

oletu said...

Wow! I have never seen Swakkies protrayed so beautifully... Will for ur blog to all my international friends...

Get well soon though.

AK said...

Thanks Oletu:)

laemprendedora said...

Amazing pictures. That pizza looks delish!

akinoM79 said...

Wow, lovely pics indeed.

laemprendedora said...

Another thing I wanted to mention: how clean the beach is. What's on that pizza? I'm hungry.

AK said...

Pizza has almost everything on it...even biltong

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery u've picked up. The last time (and only time) I've been to the aquarium, I ws so young it freaked me out with all those monster fishes...but now that am all big (passed a quarter of a century...lol), will make a plan.....

I love the 3-stones in ur hands packed on top of each other....
So artistic....
......and cheer up gummy bear :)

AK said...

Thanks Ms Kelly

AK said...

Thanks Ms Kelly