Wednesday 17 October 2012

Work ensemble

Hey hey,

One of the highlights of the week for me is deciding what I'll be wearing to work. I do that in advanve as I do not want to spend too much time deciding what to wear in the morning. I don't have any set rules for what I wear to work, but whatever I wear has to be fun and lift up my mood...if it needs any lifting that day. So my cue is to always wear something playful, with a hint of colour (especially for the happy summer season) and I always accessorise...albeit minimally...as I still have to look presentable and profession for client impressions. Here's today's ensemble







Dress: MANGO
Belt: Vertigo
Shoes: Edgars
Bag & earrings: Woolworths
Ring: Sass Diva
Watch: Fossil

2 comments:

laemprendedora said...

Excusez-moi demoiselle, that dress is stunning!

AK said...

Thank you thank you...got it this weekend in Joburg