Wednesday 17 October 2012

Jozi


Sawubona,

I did not forget about you...I went on a trip to The City of Gold last week Thursday. That is why I did not do a DAY NIGHT feature on Friday. But I have equally exiting stuff to share with you about my trip. Of course ample amounts of shopping was done so you will be graced with all that too in the near future. But for now here are a few of the moments in Jhb...





My first ride on the Gautrain

A lil eatery in Rosebank...their eggs Benedict was great



I have been looking forward to going to this for a while...finally did on Saturday...


Joburg's Saturday market in Braamfontein







A market ain't a market without great filter coffee

Yumminess





Paella

Port wine...of course I had some









I love how the Joburgers have such distinct style




The street art's pretty kief too
These are by Umuzi Photo Club










What I wore


Cardigan: Woolworths
Top: Forever New
Jeans: Levis Demi Curve
Belt: Sitting Pretty
Pumps: Queenspark
Bag: ALDO
Wooden neckpiece: Green Sleeve, Stellenbosch
Ring: Sass Diva
Watch: Fossil

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't know you blog. Interesting. Thumbs up. #nkelo.

laemprendedora said...

I'm looking for a great pair of jeans and those in the last image look like they fulfill my requirements.

AK said...

Thanks Nkelo. Mars...the jeans were a gift from Mo. Go tot he Levi store and they will measure you to get the perfect fit.