Monday 5 November 2012

Tangi Tate

Elo all,

I know I've been blog-slacking lately but I'm still out here...don't despair. So much has been happening and I recieved the best news I've probably recieved all my life, last week. I will share that with you in a complete feature next month. Apart from all that I've seen things in my lIfe fall into almost perfect unison and for that I'm putting it out there


THANK YOU LORD ALMIGHTY

For all the blessings and revelations
For all the love and success
And for all that's still to come.

I had to take time out to do that...I'm just in awe by his Grace.
If you feel like saying a word to him too...add it to this thread...we all have so much to be thankful for.

Keep those lights shining now.
Much love and peace.
AK.

1 comment:

laemprendedora said...

AK, where's the post on Capriviland? I want pictures and stuff, to feast the eyes.