Tuesday 14 May 2013

It's a Birthday thang

Hey hey every body,

The 10th of May saw me celebrating my birthday with a few close friends and family...my first birthday back in Windhoek for the past seven years!!! To my friends that came through...you all made my day and I hope we continue this journey together even when I have fifteen and a half facial wrinkles. To my family, thanks for being your awesome selves and to the staff at O'Portuga...especially Chef Felix...Obrigado! 

More than anything this day was a reflection for me of my journey thus far, the people who have stuck beside me and I can still call friends 14 years down the line and thanking His Majesty for all the abundance.


















Cheers.

Ensemble:
Top - Forever New
Pants and earrings - Mr Price
Leather jacket - The Lot
Heels - ALDO
Clutch - Woolworths
Neck piece - Sass Diva
Bracelets - Foschini

6 comments:

laemprendedora said...

Great pictures. The setting looks great. And the food looks goooood. Conversation must have been stimulating.

Unknown said...

Love u tons Anna, dont worry about the wrinkles, there are enough cremes and lotions being developed before we get there :) We just gotta work hard to afford those..! Had a lovely eve, with beautiful people - Thank you Anna. xxx

AK said...

Hahaha...there is only so much those creams can cover up. I had a ball...uber-greatful to have celebrated with you. Much love!

mine for you!! said...

I had a really good time, the evening was totally cool, thanks so much. I see Lizle's fiance made the blog, too funny.
Go China? No?

AK said...

Kwahaha @ Lizel's fiance...looking like he was jamming with us all night. You spot the one side-eyeing us from the left there?! Namibians.

Unknown said...

I thought i was the only one noticing the other dude peeking from the corner :) his little peek is confirmation that All Namibians are the same - can't take them anywhere, lol!